This One's For You!

This blog entry is dedicated to YOU! Thank you to all who have visited my blog on a regular basis, and thanks especially to all of you who have taken the time to encourage, reply and comment on my musings. Hopefully you've enjoyed reading this blog as much as I have enjoyed writing it! (It does get quite addictive! hehe)
It's been wonderful to get an insight on what your thoughts are in response to my thoughts :-) It's been my pleasure to have shared all my experiences with you and although my teaching round for 2005 has effectively finished, I still invite you to post any thoughts and comments you may have in response to any of the previous entries on this blog of mine.
I do intend to keep this blog alive as I still have one more teaching round/placement to undertake in 2006. Until then, I'll probably just post some random thoughts along the way to do with teaching, education, or the art of gardening (to add a bit of spice) - which I'm recently just discovering. (I'd like to plant a variety of conifers - tips anyone? :-) Anyway, until next time, may your blogs be good blogs. Over and out.

2 Comments:
where has Ms Tan gone? Is she coming back??
hi Scott! how did you stumble upon my website i wonder? the only reason why i've come back to post an entry in this blog today is because i received an email indicating that someone's posted a message in my blog. that hasn't happened in truly well over 3 months. heheh. cheers mate.
Post a Comment
<< Home